- Oil (a bit of sesame is good)
- green onions
- garlic – pressed or minced
- ginger – pressed or minced
- chili- i used part of a jalapeno
- tofu, crumbled
- soy sauce
- chili sauce (sweet or spicy – I used spicy Vietnamese chili sauce)
- asparagus, cut in half
Heat oil in a pan or wok. Add green onions and stir fry for a few minutes. Add garlic. Add ginger. Add chili.
Keep stirring so that items get cooked but not burned.
After a few minutes, add tofu. Then add soy sauce and chili sauce.
After a few minutes, add asparagus. Cook until desired ‘doneness.’
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Serve over rice, with more chili sauce on the side.
*This recipe is based on one I found (pictured above) in enjoy: new veg with dash, by nadine abensur